The transition from novice to professional is made when one’s mindset moves from making money to saving money. Forex trading is a field of immense risk, and it is impossible to figure out when you will take a fall. Insuring your capital is the first step to take as a smart Forex trader. Since currency trades are of high value, along with added leverage, losing a trade will lead to incurring humongous losses! Starting off trading currencies, novices are driven to making money. As necessary as this motivation is, it leads to losing capital immediately. With the right money management steps in place, success is inevitable!
Here are 5 rules to follow for capital protection:
1) Take Baby Steps: Having $100,00 doesn’t mean you invest all of it. Several traders have the misconception that investing more capital will result in bigger profits! This is wrong; start off by investing small amounts. Once healthy profits make their way in, you can increment and take your trades to higher-valued positions, either with capital alone or along with leverage.
2) Dedicate Risk Capital: Losses are unavoidable in Forex trading, no matter how hard you dodge. Since there is no running away from it, the better idea is to keep a certain amount solely for the purpose of losing! This way, you stand protected, knowing that it is going to be lost either way. Dedicating investment for losses is a strong way of strengthening your mindset as a trader.
3) Play It Safe With Leverage: Getting greedy will be the costliest mistake you make in Forex, literally! Leverages are meant to upgrade your position in the markets. However, several traders overdo leveraging and end up borrowing amounts they can’t control. This ultimately leads to losing more money than ever invested.
4) Know The End Outcome: Trading is something that requires meticulous planning, in every single aspect. From your Forex trading strategy to its execution, to everything in between – accuracy has to be of the highest sort! Plan your trade, especially the outcome you expect. It can be experienced or money – without knowing where to go, commencing a journey will be in vain!
5) Place Stop Orders: Temptations get the better of man, at one point or the other. To keep from giving in, stop-losses are an impeccable remedy! By placing stop-losses, you will automatically be removed from a trade when a certain loss has already been made.
Capital protection should be your first priority as a Forex trader. Even the most experienced traders are amply careful when it comes to investing in foreign exchange markets.
With tons of strategies to choose from, and surfing through the best currency pairs for a trade, there is enough a trader has to do as such! Amidst this packed schedule, spending hours and hours searching for the right Forex broker will leave you with no time for anything. There are simple, yet effective factors that govern how efficient a broker really is. Without a good agent, your career in Forex won’t last too long! From strategizing prior to a trade to analyzing it after – your broker will be responsible for helping you take part in profitable trades!
Try out these 4 ways to check if a broker is right for your needs:
1) Study Reviews: User reviews are the easiest way of gauging the quality of service provided by a broker. Today, Forex markets have thousands of brokers at traders’ disposal. To pick from this lot can be challenging! Reviews help filter out the best and study in detail about how other traders felt about their services. Don’t make the mistake of paying a broker before researching about their services!
2) Test Their Platforms: Trading platforms are a necessity to trade currencies. You will be spending hours performing analysis and studying charts on them! These platforms differ from one trader to the other. Test out their platforms by availing demo services; this will give you an amply clear idea of the quality of brokerage they offer, and how their platforms work.
3) Check Their Currency Pairs: Not all Forex brokers offer every currency pair. While most brokers and traders believe only trading major pairs are enough, even minor and exotic pairs see tremendous growth. A diverse approach is the wisest one. Ensure your broker provides you with a healthy number of pairs to work with.
4) Measure Their Customer Service: As a trader, you will find yourself entangled in one too much confusion. There will be trades when you don’t know the best step to take or strategies that fail halfway through; in times like these, broker assistance is of paramount importance. A broker who offers consistent support, and assists through good and bad trades alike is definitely the one for you!
Forex trading in Pakistan is seeing a steep hike in growth. This immensely lucrative field can yield incredibly, and reward the adept trader with much!
It is no secret that of the several traders that enter Forex markets, only a few make it out successful. Foreign exchange is said to one of the most profitable fields in trading today, and traders can get hefty rewards on performing well. However, with daily price fluctuations, and several factors affecting market movements, winning trades in Forex is easier said than done! With almost 85% of the traders failing, how do you become a part of the winning 15%?
Here are 4 amazing tips to up your trading game:
1) Continuous Practice: Like several things we do in life, be it cooking, or driving – pretty much anything, it all takes practice to learn. No one swims the moment they step into the water! The concept is no different in Forex. Being a field of heavy analysis and research, currency trading requires months of practice to become good at. Luckily for traders, this isn’t too taxing a task; several brokers provide demo platforms to get accustomed to currency markets and learn how to trade first-hand.
2) Thinking For Oneself: A recurring trait that can be noticed in novice Forex traders is that most of them try to follow the same path as successful ones. While this does give a clear idea of what to do and what not to, mimicking will only take you half the way! To become successful in the long run, you have to think for your own, instead of following the herd.
3) Studying For Survival: If Forex trading were an easy deal, with luck doing most of the job, the $5 trillion trade value would have long been split among traders! Succeeding in currency exchange is a challenge and one which is incredibly difficult. Without researching about market movements and price volatility, leave alone winning, even surviving will become impossible! A good Forex trading strategy will be the governing factor in all your trades.
4) Learn Trading Tools: Starting off, no one has the upper hand while trading currencies. The secret is to master the tools provided, and have a solid control over the trading platform. Only with thorough analysis can one expect to capture the best of trends in Forex and capitalize on them!
Once you have educated yourself on market factors, devised a solid Forex trading strategy and are equipped with a killer trading platform, there is nothing standing between you and success.